MACRA/MIPS 2017: A Critical Year for LTPAC Practitioners
gEHRiMed's MIPS 2017 white paper takes an in-depth look at the MIPS Final Rule and how it specifically impacts long-term care practitioners.
View our gEHRiMed's MIPS 2017 white paper to learn more about:
- The four components that compose MIPS: Quality, Improvement Activities, Resource Use and Advancing Care Information (ACI)
- Timelines and the associated incentives, penalties, and exemptions
- The scoring algorithm and how the calculations will work
- Criteria for ACI base & performance scores
- Requirements for the Transitional Year and Pace Participation