MIPS is Complicated. We Make it Easier.
View the MIPS 2019 Final Rule white paper to learn about the recent updates to the program and how these changes specifically impact long-term/post-acute care (LTPAC) practitioners. As the stakes get higher and the program increases in complexity, GEHRIMED has made MIPS as easy to understand as possible
The white paper will guide you through recent updates to the MIPS program and share LTPAC-specific insights , including:
- Updated component scoring and performance thresholds
- Reporting options & bonus opportunities
- Program objectives and how to avoid a penalty
- Quality Measures (QMs) specific to LTPAC
- MIPS Dashboards- how to track your progress throughout the year